favorite this post Craft foil question hide this posting unhide

I took print making at Kirkwood in like 08 and I did some art with little foil squares, they were crinkly and you used a tiny iron or like glue to make it stick to paper. I'm trying to figure out what that foil is called or where to find it. I've tried Hobby Lobby no one knew what I was talking about, they would just take me to scrapbook foil paper and hard pieces of foil. I feel like it may be something someone may have in a old box in a basement. Any help is appreciated.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5983815950


best of [?]